Don't think i have seen the Nettle either. Poison ivy on the other hand is all over the place. When I get in it I'll get it real bad. I don't mind getting a little on my hands and arms in the spring it will get your immune system built up so you don't get it real bad later on. I managed to get poison ivy one time in the middle of winter while out cutting wood. My wife and son never seem to get it, some people just don't.
A Farting Horse Will Never Tire, A Farting Man's the Man to Hire
Post by woodsman416 on Jul 18, 2010 7:50:44 GMT -5
Luckily, I'm not allergic to poison ivy. At least I've never been effected by it in 47 years. I've gotten into stinging nettles alot especially when canoeing or summer scouting trips along streams and creeks. They hurt like hell but the pain and imfamation are short in duration.
Post by acewoodsman on Jul 18, 2010 20:16:06 GMT -5
if u get poison ivy u can rub elmers glue on it let dry an try to leave it on as long as possible if it rubs off put some more on it what it does is it suffocates it by cutting off the oxygen an it clears up in just a couple days an also relieves the itching